Cross on the tower of the stately home at 25 Augusta Ave
Date18 December 1976
Names
Lennon, Frank
(photographer)
Toronto Star (Firm)
(publisher)
FormatPicture
NotesOriginal Toronto Star caption: Cross on the tower of the stately home at 25 Augusta Ave. gives a hint that it is a convent. It is owned by the Felician Sisters who bought it in 1937 from the Salvation Army. Built in 1876 by the Leadlay family it was taken over by the Army in 1906.
Medium
Language
ProvenanceFrom the Toronto Star Archives
CollectionToronto Star Photograph Archive
Usage Rights
Copyright
(Learn
More)
Copyright HolderToronto Star (Firm)
Object NumberTSPA_0112992F
19 August 1987
4/8/1933
2/29/1984
