The start, Woodbine Race Course, Toronto
Date10 October 1907
Names
Richmonde Sales Co.
(publisher)
FormatPicture
NotesFrom 1874 the race track was known as Woodbine Race Course. In 1963 it was renovated and renamed Greenwood Raceway, until its closure in 1993.
Subject
Medium
DimensionsImage size: 8.8 cm x 13.8 cm (3 7/16 in. x 5 7/16 in.)
Language
ProvenanceGift of Norman Attikin
CollectionBaldwin Collection of Canadiana
Usage Rights
Public Domain
(Learn More)
Object NumberPC_641
1907 circa
Approximately 1906
10 October 1911
Approximately 1907